Anti-Static Bubble Wrap - Protection for Electrical Goods
*Price is excluding VAT @ 23%
Anti-Static Bubble Wrap is a great lightweight protection for electrical goods in transit. Air bubbles cushion your items from shock and vibration and fill voids in packages, stopping your valuables from becoming damaged.
Made in Ireland, giving you with the best quality product obtainable
- Protects products that are sensitive to static electricity
- Made from small 10m or large 18mm diameter bubbles
- Manufactured with specific anti-static properties
- Pink in colour in order to distinguish between your normal and anti-static bubble wrap
- Large (18mm) and small (10mm) bubble cell
- Perfect for breakable items
- Made from tough 45 micron polythene
- Lightweight & Waterproof
- Great all-round protection
- Small Bubble Roll Length - 100 metres
- Large Bubble Roll Length - 45 metres
We also deliver plain bubble wrap which is obtainable here.
Perfect for packing delicate items for protecting breakable goods. Void filling and cushioning. Shipping, packing/posting. Obtainable in roll sizes 300mm, 500mm, 750mm & 1500mm. Obtainable in Large or Small Bubbles. Anti-static Bubblewrap - Excellent Value.
A single layer might be used just as a surface protective layer. Anti-Static Bubble wrap is commonly formed from poly film with a rounded side bonded to a flat side to form air bubbles. The bubbles that deliver the cushioning for breakable or sensitive objects are generally obtainable in different sizes, depending on the size of the object being packed, as well as the level of cushioning protection that is needed. Some types of bubble wrap have a higher penetration barrier film to allow longer lifetime and endurance to loss of air in vacuums. Evenly spaced, protruding air-filled bubbles deliver cushioning for breakable items. Anti-Static Bubble wrap is a flexible transparent plastic substance used for packing breakable items. Multiple layers might be needed to deliver shock and vibration isolation. Bubble wrap is used to form some types of mailing envelopes.
Purchased by other customers...