Medium Moving House Package (3-4 Bed) - Moving Boxes and Supplies
*Price is excluding VAT @ 23%
Save time with your house move by ordering one of our expertly designed moving house packages today.
Special offer available for a limited time only!
Free (2-5 Day) Shipping
1 x Free Gift For New Customers
1 x Free Permanent Marker
10 x Large, Double Walled, Moving Boxes (685 x 480 x 465mm)
10 x Medium, Double Walled, Moving Boxes (406 x 356 x 406mm)
10 x Medium, Double Walled, Moving Boxes (495 x 310 x 215mm)
10 x Small, Single Walled, Moving Boxes (460 x 310 x 210mm)
1 x Roll of Bubble Wrap (50 Meters of 500mm wide)
10 x Heavy Duty, Black Refuse Sacks (26 x 44", 200g)
470 x Sheets of Tissue Paper (400 x 600mm)
3 x Brown Packaging Tape
1 x Fragile Print Tape
1 x Permanent Marker
This is our most popular Moving House Package, its Just Right for a 3-4 Bed House, or a 2-3 Bed House with a lot of stuff to pack away.
- All moving boxes in our Moving House Packages are delivered flat packed to your door.
- Perfect for home/office removals
- Boxes to Pack all your Belongings for Ease of Transportation and Carrying
- Double Walled for Added Strength and Increased Carrying Capacity
- Bubble Wrap for Added Protection
- Refuse Sacks to Pack Clothes/to Give Old Items to Charity/to Throw Away Rubbish.
- Tissue Paper to Protect Dishes, Cutlery, and Other Fragile Items.
- Tape to Secure and Seal all Boxes
- Permanent Marker to Label Boxes & Make Unpacking Easier
Once you've acquired your Moving Boxes/ Moving House Package the real fun begins.
- Set goals and deadlines to ensure that all packing is completed by moving day.
- Separate and mark any goods that will be going into storage.
- Consider a car boot sale to dispose of unwanted items or donate clothing or household goods to charitable organizations
- Begin to use up supplies of canned goods, frozen foods and other household items 4-6 weeks before moving day. Buy only what will be used before moving.
- Fill out a household inventory to help you determine the amount of declared valuation for your possessions. Where possible list the year of purchase and original cost of each item and attach any invoices or records of purchase.
- To guard your goods against damage that could be caused by fire, explosion or leakage in the van dispose of flammables such as fireworks, cleaning fluids, matches, acids, chemistry sets, aerosol tins etc. Drain fuel from your petrol mower and other machinery and discard partly used tins of oil, paint, thinner, bleach or any other substances that might leak. Have refillable propane tanks purged and sealed.
- Have carpets and curtains professionally cleaned and leave them wrapped.
- Obtain a written appraisal for your antiques and avoid waxing or oiling wooden antiques for 2-3 weeks before moving as some products may soften the wood and make it vulnerable from imprinting from furniture pads. Three days before moving pack suitcases for the trip to your new home and put in some extra clothing for emergencies.
- Pack an 'OPEN FIRST' cardboard box with items you'll need immediately - toolbox, scissors, telephone, alarm clock, lightbulbs, black bin bags, plastic cups, plates and utensils, cleaning supplies, snacks, bath items and toys to amuse young children. Take this box with you in your car if you have room or make sure it's loaded last on the moving van.
- Pack linens, pillows, and slipcovers in bin bags. Pack toiletries and medicines in gripseal bags so if they break they won't spill everywhere.
- If you're putting clothes into storage replace metal hangers with plastic ones to avoid possible rust damage to your clothes.
- Empty your refrigerator and freezer at least 24 hours before moving so they can dry and you avoid mildew, mould and odours.
- Launder all dirty clothes prior to the day you're having appliances disconnected and make sure all water is emptied from your steam iron.
*10% off is based on RRP Incl. Freight Charges. Free Shipping on all orders over €75 is only available on orders placed through the website. Free Shipping applies to nationwide shipping within the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland only. If you require delivery outside of the island of Ireland, extra shipping charges may apply, but you will be informed of these before deciding to continue with your order.
Purchased by other customers...